< Back to overview

Flying with drones

Since it is getting busier with drones on campus and there are now working agreements with Eindhoven Airport (CTR), we would like to receive some additional information from the drone operator, before we grant a work permit to fly here.
The required documents:

  1. Operating license from IL&T (old ROC)
  2. ConOps that describes the how and why of your flight(s)
  3. SORA documentation
  4. Certificate of Insurance

For the additional ground rule for flying with drones on the High tech Campus Eindhoven, click here.
Authorisation for flying with drones has to be issued via a work permit: Facilitator https://kfht.facilitor.nl/.