You are here: Jobs / Luper Technologies: Chief Technology Officer @ HighTechXL
We are on a mission to eliminate industrial air pollution with our patented technology based on the natural self-cleaning mechanisms of the earth’s atmosphere.
Industrial emissions have a wide range of severe adverse effects on air quality, human health, agriculture yield and climate. Our technology offers an affordable solution that requires a minimal amount of energy for effective air cleaning.
We are searching for an environmental chemistry, analytical chemistry, chemical or similar engineer who would like to join our team as CTO.
Who you are
• You have experience in environmental chemistry, chemical engineering, analytical chemistry or similar background.
• You have relevant industry knowledge, such as experience in air pollution control systems.
• You have experience with fluid dynamics.
• You share our vision to rid the world of air pollution.
• You are highly motivated and committed to build a successful startup.
• You are an excellent team player with a positive mindset.
• You are open and honest in communication.
• You are willing and able to contribute to all facets of the business.
As the CTO you will launch, build, and run the company alongside us and be involved in all facets of the business. The specific responsibilities include:
• Providing technical leadership and decision-making
• Executing strategic planning to achieve business goals
• Designing and creating a scalable air cleaning system based on our patented technology
• Setting and meeting an ambitious development roadmap
• Ensuring technological resources meet short- and long-term company goals
What we offer
• Unique opportunity to build your own scalable company
• Be part of the co-founding team
• Equity-based on experience and milestones
• Salary compensation when funding is raised
• Autonomy to build the product as you see fit
• Support network, including HTXL and university professors working with a highly motivated and dynamic team
If you are up to the challenge, send your resume with motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.