You are here: Jobs / VitalWear: Laboratory Engineer/Product Development & Testing @ HighTechXL
Currently, we are looking for a laboratory engineer to join our team.
What will you do?
You will be a key player in our Product Creation Process. You will be responsible for designing and conducting experiments, analyzing data and for creating and testing prototype products. This includes the buildup and the further evolution of our testing facilities and capabilities.
Who you are
• You have a master’s degree in Applied Physics, Photonics, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or a similar discipline.
• You have relevant experience in one or more of these areas:
- Optical fibers (physical/optical properties, handling, etc.)
- Experimentation processes, Programming (Python, MATLAB, C/C++, etc.)
- Data analysis software (OriginLab, Minitab, Excel, etc.)
- CAD software
• You have excellent analytical skills, with special emphasis on problem-solving and technical decision-making.
• You are independent and able to tackle complex challenges on your own.
• You have good communication skills in English.
• You have a "can-do" mentality and self-propelling attitude.
• You are motivated to work in a dynamic and international environment.
What we offer
We offer you a unique opportunity to enter a startup at a very early stage of its journey and to participate in its growth. You will have full independence in your role and plenty of space to grow as a professional. In addition to that, we look forward to discussing an attractive overall arrangement (including stock purchasing options) with our new team member.
If you believe you are the perfect match for this position, send your CV along with your motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.